It is raining today and I am so thankful. In the last 19 years I have never seen our creek fed pond so low. The Blue Heron has been taking advantage of the good fishing because of shallow water. Poor fish.
Before I share with you the card I made using Lighthearted Leaves (again!) I want to share some good news with you.
Stampin’ Up! is offering 15% off retail on stamps purchases October 19 – 23. Save 15% off retail on stamp purchases for five days. If your wish list is as long as mine NOW is the time to get those stamps sets you have wanted.
- Dates: October 19-23, 2015
- Host stamp sets, rotary stamps, and supply list stamp sets are not eligible for the 15 percent promotional discount on stamps.
- Bundles are not eligible for this promotional discount, but they will retain their current 15 percent Bundle & Save discount. The stamp set from the bundle may still be purchased ala carte with the 15 percent promotional discount.
- Stamps purchased using a 50 percent Stampin’ Rewards discount will not be available for this 15 percent promotional discount. Stamps purchased using Stampin’ Rewards discounts will still be 50 percent off retail value of the stamp set.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many discounted stamp sets can be placed on an order.
- There is no minimum purchase required for this promotion.
- Order Deadlines:
- Phone: October 23, 2015 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- Online: October 23, 2015 by 11:55 PM (MT).
ALSO – if you’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up!, this sale makes your $99 Starter Kit go even further (when you select stamps, as they’ll be marked down 15%). Join today! Good news indeed!
Lighthearted Leaves and Gorgeous Grunge are a great match up.
As I was thinking about this card, I knew I wanted strong fall colors. The in-colors introduced in 2014 are still some of my favorite colors, and they are beautiful colors for fall. Blackberry Bliss is such a rich, elegant color, that’s why I chose it for the leaf color and my card base. The splashes of color were created using the Gorgeous Grunge set. I used Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Black Berry Bliss. To add some “sparkle” to the card I used Silver Metallic Thread behind the leaf.
Don’ you just love the colors of fall!
Well, stampers thank you for stopping by. Don’t forget the 15% off sale. Stamp sales are the best sales! Why not save 15% today! And, remember if you shop through my online store and spend $25 this month you will receive the Lighthearted Leaves Free Tutorials. Check out the details here.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by!