My craft room had been disassembled because we had our carpet cleaned. And, since everything was out I decided to purchase a large closet and totally rearrange how I had my craft supplies stored. It’s amazing the things you find when you tidy up! Now that things are back together I can finally sit down and stamp!!!
As I was looking for a card layout I found a great one on the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. This week’s challenge was a sketch challenge hosted by Deborah Smart. There are some wonderful samples for our eyes to feast on, but one stood out to me created by Heidi Weaver so I thought I better give this challenge a try! This card features the Sitting Here stamp set. Complementing sets are Timeless Textures and Sheltering Tree.
This is a layout I will be trying again sometime soon. Thanks Deborah for the inspiration!
Since I’ve been up to my ears in cleaning the craft room I haven’t shared a Stampin’ Up! promotion with you. Here are the details.
Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Redemption period:August 2–31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Orders can be placed during classes & workshops if you live locally or from my Stampin’ Up! website here. If you want any of the items I used to make today’s card you can simply click on an icon below.
Until next time, happy stamping!