The moment I saw the Botanical Blooms Suite and bundle I knew I wanted to have it. The Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper is the perfect match with the stamp set, Botanical Blooms. And, the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies are fabulous – I love the way they cut. Several of the dies cut out not only the outline of the flower but also portions of the inside which adds so much dimension. The center flower dies add the finishing touches to the flower.
For the front of this card, I only used the framelits from the bundle. I did, however, stamp a leaf on the inside!
Steps to make this card:
- Using the large, medium, and small five petal flower dies cut the flowers from Crushed Curry card stock.
- Die cut three “fern” leaves from Mossy Meadow.
- Die cut the centers using the center piece dies as you desire. I used Cajun Craze and Black card stock.
- Die cut out the third and fourth smallest circles from the Circle Collection Framletits from the Botanical Gardens Designers Series Paper.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday To You” from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set on Crushed Curry and then punch it out using the 1 1/4″ circle punch.
- Sponge around the flowers and the greeting circle using Cajun Craze ink.
- Adhere flower center pieces.
- Add the pearls to the flower centers and the greeting circle.
- Using the Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder, place a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White card stock in it and run the EF through the Big Shot.
- Adhere the circles cut from the DSP onto the Whisper White card stock. (I laid out all my pieces first to determine where I wanted everything before adhering things down.)
- Using the Updated Essentials Paper Piercing template pierce two circles around the outside of the largest circle. Also pierce the greeting circle.
- Adhered the leaves and then the flowers to the Whisper White piece.
- Adhere the greeting circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Whisper White piece to the Crushed Curry card base.
If you just have-to-have any of the items I’ve used for this card, select the appropriate picture below and it will take you to my online store. Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!