I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our home was filled with laughter with kids scurrying everywhere! There were 18 of us this year! Then, my sister and brother-in-law came to visit us today. Such good memories! Love my family so.
I have a little time to share with you a clean and simple card. I used the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies to create this winter scene.
Can you see the clear mica flakes on the tree and a few sprinkled on the ground?
Here’s the details to make this quick card.
- Start with a Marina Mist card base – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ folded in half
- Emboss a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White card stock with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Using the tree from the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies from a 3 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the greeting from the Reason for the Season set using Marina Mist ink in the lower right corner of the tree piece.
- Tear a piece of scrap paper and sponge the snow drifts on the tree piece using Marine Mist.
- Add a a very small amount of glue to the areas you want to add mica flakes on the tree piece then sprinkle the flakes over the piece.
- Adhere the embossed piece to the card base, then add the tree piece to the embossed panel.
Thank you for stopping by. If you need any of the products I used to create this card, you can simply click the items below and you will be directed to my online store.
Don’t forget the Online Extravaganza event that Stampin’ Up! has running through November 28th. You can save up to 40%!
Thanks for stopping by!